Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 2 in Ottawa; Asha's



Today was our first day with dad and Kesh. We all got up around 9 and ate breakfast. Then we walked to the Museum of War. Kesh was pretty excited about that. It was raining out, so we all had our ponchos on and were trying not to get too wet. Mom told me to wear my flip flops, so I did. I was soaked in about two minutes, the ends of my pants were dripping wet. It was a pretty cold walk to the museum, but we finally got there after a few wrong turns. We went to the cafe in the museum first, so dad could get some coffee, mom some tea, and Kesh and I shared a slurpy, even though it was really cold out. It was a really big museum, I wasn't really into it because I was all wet and I don't really care for war things. There were a lot of canons and guns, Rakesh loved that. He took a million pictures of them. We spent a lot of time in the museum and Kesh got a little winy because he had no food. So we decided to walk to our next museum and eat around there. We had to walk around between like three places because they were so crowded. We finally ate in a cafe that was packed. We only got a little food: some pasta and a salad. Then we went to look at the museum. There was 3 floors, it was pretty nice. There were all different kinds of things. My favorite was the exhibit that was like you were in the old days, there was a ship, and it looked like you were in a little town. It was pretty cool. After the museum, we walked back to our hotel. On the way home, we got fruit and snacks and Subway for Kesh and my dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment