Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cat hairs in my breakfast & moths in my pants...

We had a really long day, but then finally got to Regina. The bed & breakfast was in a nice little neighborhood. The lady who ran the bed & breakfast was kinda weird. But we got all our stuff inside and then asked where we should go for dinner. The lady led us out the door and down the street, I was thinking, oh man, she better NOT be going out to dinner with us! She showed us a path that would lead to some places to eat. We got rid of her, and went to a place called Brewsters. I got pasta and mom got a bison burger. We went back to the bed & breakfast after, and mom did laundry and I uploaded pictures. We watched an episode of Six Feet Under and went to bed! In the morning, mom had laid out my clothes on the bed so I could change into them. I put my sweat pants on and t shirt and went out to breakfast. When I sat down, I felt my leg tingle or something. So I itched it, I thought it was just a bug bite or something, because I had gotten a bunch of bites the other day. But then the tingling got worse. So I leaped up from the table and ran to change my pants. When i got my pants off, two HUGE moths. It was so gross and scary. The lady made us toast with cheese, tomato, and ham. I found like 10 cat hairs in mine. It was really gross. I didn't wanna eat it, but then I didn't wanna make her feel bad. So I ate a piece of it. After breakfast, we took off for another long day of driving, and at night, got to heaven. Aka, a Hampton(:

1 comment:

  1. I think Hilton/Hampton would love to quote you in an ad! I would have died if that happened to me. How was the pasta?

    ReplyDelete