Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 21 -- Asha's


Mom got me up waaaaaay too early! We had to get on the road at like 8. We drove all the way to Spokane today. On the way, we went to the Maryhill Museum of Art. There were many pretty pictures there and there were a lot of thrones and things from Queen Marie. It was pretty cool, there was an outside sculpture garden with a bunch of peacocks in it! It would have been more fun if it were hotter out! It was really cold, and I was wearing flip flops, so my feet got wet when we went on the grass. After the museum, we drove to an Indian reservation to have lunch. But when we got there, we found out that they aren't having their traditional meals, because it is Father's Day. So we decided we would just find a picnic table and have lunch there. We drove to Hanford Reach, and had lunch there. I couldn't really see the Bee Reactor, which was the main thing there. I had a whole box of raspberries for lunch, and salami and pickles. Mom and grandma had peanut butter and pickles and hot fries. Then we got back in the car and drove to Spokane! I slept pretty much the whole way there, we listened to our book tape, Lady Elizabeth, but I fell asleep in the middle of it. When we got to Spokane it was raining, but mom & grandma wanted to go take a walk! So they are out walking & I'm here blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment