Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cupcakes 2

I had to do this tasting all alone. Mom has left us (and we are so missing her!) and Asha refuses to have any more cupcakes (what kind of kid is that?). So, it's just me. I was going to get more cupcakes in Calgary to try today but i don't think I will. I'm kind of cupcaked out too.

but, I did force myself to try the three we had left:
chocolate peanut butter: yucky. It has this weird peanut butter flavor that things sometimes have and I can't get past that. also the nuts on top are soggy (our fault because we waited until today).
chocolate caramel: the best one of all with rich caramel filling and deep, dense chocoalte frosting. That's the one i wanted to eat the whole cupcake.
Chocolate raspberry: raspberry was pretty mildly flavored. I think there might have been some raspberry in the chocolate cupcake but I couldn't tell because the flavor was so mild.

So, if I were buying any of these again I would purchase the caramel and the carrot cake. I don't think I'm that big a fan of cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment